Our team of practice nurses is led by nurse manager Nancy Bell and, in addition to being willing to give advice, all are available by appointment from Monday to Friday. A full treatment room service is offered but not necessarily through all the hours that the surgery is open. Please check the treatment room opening times with reception.
All our Nurse Practitioners work as part of our on the day urgent care duty team looking at all aspects of minor illnesses, flu symptoms, sickness, back problems, strains & sprains. The team is always led by a doctor who will oversee any problem on the day which proves to be more serious.
The Treatment Room Offers
- First aid to minor injuries.
- Dressing of wounds, suturing and removal of sutures.
- Immunisation (adult and separate baby immunisation clinic).
- Blood pressure checks.
- Hormone implants.
- Routine injections (vitamins, hormones etc).
- ECG and other referrals from your doctor.
- Blood tests and other clinical tests (after seeing your doctor).
- General health advice.